Home Page   Next Page   References  E-Mail

Selected List of Completed Projects

U.S._Custome_House_MayaB52.jpg (18891 bytes) U.S Custom House, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

Originally built in 1838 as a hostel for the wealthy, this Neoclassical, Greek Revival building was converted into a Customs House in 1898 when Puerto Rico was annexed by the U.S. In 1918 the building was severely damaged by an earthquake and subsequently reconstructed in 1922. Listed in the National Register of Historical Places, the building remains in active use by the U.S. Custom Service. Keystone Restoration was selected as general contractor by the U.S. Government for the building's complete exterior and interior rehabilitation. Our project won an award from El Colegio de Arquitectos de Puerto Rico in 1996 as an outstanding historic restoration project.
Award Winner
The Breakers #1.jpg (51528 bytes)

The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, Florida

One of America's most famous hotels, The Breakers was originally built in 1896 by railroad magnate Henry Flagler. Following fires in 1903 and 1925 the hotel was rebuilt by famed architects Schultz and Weaver in the Mediterranean Style. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places the hotel's interior is renowned for it's public rooms including the entrance lobby - based on the Palazzo Carega, Genoa; the Gold Room copied from Doges Palace, Venice and many other rooms inspired by the Italian Renaissance. Keystone Restoration was retained as the general contractor to restore the famed Twin Towers and Florentine Fountain at the hotel's grand entrance.
Award Winner

Tabernacle Missionary C#B5D.jpg (31331 bytes)

Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church
West Palm Beach, Florida

Founded in 1893, the Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church is one of Florida's finest examples of Romanesque Revival design churches. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, our work strictly adhered to the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Historical Rehabilitation. Keystone Restoration, Inc. was retained as general contractor for the complete exterior and interior rehabilitation of the church. Our firm received awards from the Palm Beach Chapter Of The American Institute Of Architects in 1998 and the Black Historical Preservation Society Of Palm Beach County in 1997 for it's outstanding craftsmanship.
Award Winner

Home page   Next Page   References   E-Mail