Home Page   Previous Page   Next Page   References   E-Mail

Town_Hall_Palm_Beach_1.jpg (73146 bytes)

Town Hall, Palm Beach, Florida

Originally designed by the noted firm of Harvey and Clark in 1925, Town Hall was two separate buildings until  1960.  At  that   time,  Palm  Beach  architect John I. Volk seamlessly joined them with a new central addition.   In  1988   Keystone   Restoration  was commissioned  by  the  Town  of   Palm  Beach  to implement architect Jeffrey Smith's exacting historical restoration plans.  Keystone  Restoration's work  as general contractor included restoring the entire exterior and major  portions  of  the interior  of the  building while it was in-use,  including  ornamental   cast  stone, doors, windows, details and major systems. Our firm received the prestigious Florida Trust for Historical Preservation award in 1991 for it's outstanding achievement as general contractor.
Award Winner

The Clay Hotel Miami Beach.jpg (98151 bytes)

The Clay Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida

Located in the heart of Miami Beach's famed Art Deco National Register District, the Clay Hotel is unique in this area for the quality of it's late Mediterranean design. Occupying an entire city block, the hotel was originally   home to artists employed to decorate the large number of hotels and homes in Miami Beach. The hotel features    shops and stores on the first floor with rooms above. The Firm served as general contractor to restore the building's exterior to it's original condition. Our work included masonry repairs, new fenestration, decorative painting, and other work. In 1986 the Dade Heritage Trust, Inc. honored the project as an outstanding historic preservation work.
Award Winner

Fl. National Bank (Cola#B50.jpg (67318 bytes)

Florida National Bank (The Colonnade)  Coral Gables, Florida

Originally the headquarters and sales offices for the Coral Gables Corporation, this 1925 Mediterranean building had seen a variety of uses prior to it's restoration. Following the mid-1920's Bust of the Land Boom, the building 's two story interior rotunda served as a movie studio, skating rink, pilot training center and bank. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, Keystone Restoration was retained to coordinate and supervise the restoration of the exterior masonry including major ornamental stone and historical painting. Now the centerpiece of a hotel and office complex, the project has been honored with numerous awards.
Award Winner

Home Page   Previous Page   Next Page   References   E-Mail