Home Page   Previous Page   Next Page   References   E-Mail

Fire Station Palm Beach.jpg (57643 bytes)

Fire Station, Palm Beach, Florida

Designed by noted architects Harvey and Clark and constructed in 1925, this fine example of Mediterranean architecture is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. It anchors the southern end of Palm Beach's municipal complex located in the heart of town square. Keystone Restoration restored the building's exterior and interior as part of a comprehensive rehabilitation of the Town Hall. The two story building was adapted to meet the needs of a modern fire department while retaining its complete architectural integrity. Keystone Restoration received an award from the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation for its work.   Award Winner

Palm Beach Junior College.jpg (70514 bytes)

Palm Beach Junior College
West Palm Beach, Florida 

Designed and built in 1933 in the depth of the Great Depression, the Palm Beach Junior College was the first public junior college in the State of Florida. It's architectural style followed Palm Beach High School's prevalent Mediterranean theme. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, our work as general contractor adhered to the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Historic Rehabilitation. In 1998, our project won an award from the Palm Beach chapter of the American Institute of Architects. Award Winner

U.S. Dept. of Agricultu#800.jpg (68144 bytes)

U.S. Department of Agriculture Tropical Research Station       Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

In 1901 the U.S. Congress authorized the establishment of an agricultural experiment station in Puerto Rico. Constructed in 1902 in the Spanish Revival style, the Mayaguez station began its mission to research tropical agriculture enhancements for the Caribbean island. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the research station remains active today fulfilling its original mission. Keystone Restoration was selected as general contractor by the U.S. Government for the repair of five buildings in the historic complex and the construction of two new greenhouses.

Home Page   Previous Page   Next Page   References   E-Mail